Kitchen Sales & Designer - Position open
Full-time, Permanent, 39 hours per week
The salary for the role of Kitchen Sales & Designer will be subject to the applicant’s experience.
Generous Bonus Structure with realistic targets
Positions Available: 1
Location: Unit 3, Holme Road Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 0BJ, England - Click here for directions
Clearly Interiors currently have an opening for a Kitchen Sales & Designer to join the Kitchen Design department.
Clearly Interiors offer the most comprehensive selection of quality German kitchens with a vast selection on display along with bedrooms and bathrooms. We have 12,000ft showroom over two floors. This role is based in our stunning Burnley showroom.
Our aim is to continue to grow and offer our customers the very best experience when purchasing kitchens – bedrooms – bathrooms.
- Previous kitchen sales experience essential.
- Experience in kitchen design software essential.
- Skills in kitchen design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Target driven.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Based at the showroom.
- Software provided (Compusoft Winner)
- Full home survey completed for you by our Surveyor (saving you time having to go out and measure).
- Working as part of a small team on Kitchen Design and Sales.
- One of the best kitchen showrooms in the North West.
- Fantastic Displays from German companies Bauformat & Nolte.
- Quality appliance brands (Siemens – Neff – Bosch – Miele)
- Having in-house Installers to take care of all installation work.
- Superb development and career opportunities.
- Joining a well-established, professional run company with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
- Competitive salary plus generous bonus scheme.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Free Parking.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to develop within the industry and to be a part of our fast paced and dynamic company.
Your normal working hours will be 39 hours per week over 5 days. The showroom opens 7 days a week, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5pm. Weekend work is required however we would discuss and agreed to both party’s mutual satisfaction.
Clearly Interiors will provide training to assist you with this role, at times you may be required to attend training away from the company premises and outside your normal working hours.
The salary for the role of Showroom Kitchen Sales & Designer will be subject to the applicant’s experience.
If you are interested or would like to find out more please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively call the showroom on 01282448800 and ask to speak with Paul Capstick.
We look forward to hearing from you!