The supply and install warranty excludes supply only customers.
- 100% parts and labour warrantee will apply on all components and workmanship for 12 months.
- After 12 months, buyer will need to contact the manufacturer direct. Each manufacturer has a different length of warranty.
- If any equipment supplied by the company to the buyer becomes faulty within the warranty time, the buyer must contact the company within 10 days and someone will come and repair the problem or provide a replacement.
- The cost and responsibility for fitting replacement parts or re installing the damaged equipment shall rest with the buyer.
- The following defects are specifically excluded from the warranty, these defects do not affect the material and safe performance . Scratches, dents, colour fading, weathering, instructional labels, powder coating or normal wear and tear.
- The company accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage however arising.
- The company shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty unless:
- The buying gives written notice of the defect to the company if the defect is a result of damage in transit to carrier. The buyer has 10 days to report the defect after delivery if this is the case. The company is given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice to either have the goods returned at the company’s cost to examine, or the buyer allows a company representative full access to come and asses the equipment.
- The buyer has adhered strictly to the terms of payment
Limitation of Liability
- Any defective part of equipment replaced belongs to the company and should be returned to the company after replacement has taken place. The replaced parts will be guaranteed on the unexpired time of the warranty.
- The company shall not be liable for a breach of warranty if the defect is a result of:
- Misuse of the equipment, vandalism, neglect or accident on the part of any person other than the company.
- The buyer makes any further use of equipment after reporting the defect.
- The buyer failed to comply with the maintenance, storage and installation advice from the company at the time of buying.
- Unauthorised modification or alteration to the appliances
- Loss or theft of the equipment or any of its parts
- Damage from any other cause other than neglect or from the company/personnel of the company.
- All warranties, terms and conditions implied by statue of common law (sale goods act 1979) are to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded from the contract.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits the liability of the company for any of the following. Death or injury to personnel cause by company negligence (under section 2 of the consumers protection act 1987). Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter which it would be illegal for the company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
Subject to conditions, the company’s total liability in contract (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation and restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract shall be limited to the total price.